Harrier Gates Ltd provides a supply-and-fit service for fully-automated electric gates in Cranleigh, Guildford and across the South East. We work with domestic, commercial and industrial clients to provide aesthetically-appealing security solutions that suit any requirement. Whether it’s swinging or sliding styles, as experienced gate automation specialists, we find the perfect bespoke driveway gates, be they metal or wooden gates, to complement any property.
Our gate automation services include:
• Bespoke Gate Supply & Installation
• Standard Gate Supply & Installation
• A Range of Swing & Sliding Electric Gates
• Automated Metal & Wooden Gates
• Access Systems with Video and/or Audio
• Gate Automation for Existing Driveway Gates
From driveway gates at a domestic home to electric gates at an office car park, as a client-focused company, we provide a free, no-obligation survey and design service.
As a Gate Safe-approved company, we work with trusted, industry-leading manufacturers including BFT, FAAC, CAME, Paxton, Videx and Telguard.
To discuss gate automation options at your property, or to arrange for an initial consultation, please contact us.
When it comes to choosing the ideal fully-automated electric gates for your premises, it’s important to take into account certain factors first.
Below, we’ve answered some of the most common initial questions that we receive from clients during their transition to gate automation systems.
How much does installing a gate automation system cost?
Each system and gate is designed around the needs of our clients, so every price is unique. The quotes we provide give the cost up front and are based on the following:
• Gate Size and Design – The bigger and more elaborate a gate, the more it costs to construct and install. Bespoke wooden gates, for example, would require more investment than a standard design
• Controls - All gate automation systems need controls, be it entry phones, keypads, exit buttons or induction loops
• Safety – As a vital part of gate automation, safety remains integral to every installation. Trapping and crushing areas must be protected. Also, clients will need preventive safety devices that tell the system they are passing through
When should I book a survey?
We advise our clients across the South East to have a survey as early as possible, especially if planning the following work:
• New Builds Including Electric Gates
• Home Renovations & Improvements
• Driveway Works
Booking a gate automation company as early as possible always brings about the best end result. Those that choose to receive a quote for driveway gates after these large projects have been completed often find that this work needs to be undone in order to install the system they want.
How long does it take?
Depending on the size and specification of the install, work usually takes from 1 to 2 weeks. Larger electric gates or bespoke designs may take longer.
Whether it’s bespoke wooden gates or a standard metallic design, Harrier Gates Ltd is here to help. From the initial discussion of budgets to designing a system that meets every requirement, we offer a service based on outstanding security features, eye-catching aesthetics and complete client satisfaction.
In addition, we also fit non-automated gates for property owners in Cranleigh, Guildford and across the Home Counties who like our designs but don’t yet require gate automation.
To view examples of the results we achieve, please visit the Gallery page.