When it comes to electric gates, maintenance, servicing and repairs play a vital role in prolonging the life of any installation. As a locally-trusted gate automation specialist, Harrier Gates Ltd provides a complete range of gate repairs and servicing for property owners in Cranleigh, Guildford and across the South East. Whether it’s bespoke wooden gates at a domestic home, driveway gates at a commercial property or palisade electric gates at an industrial premises, we work with equal proficiency in every sector to ensure that our clients’ security is never compromised.
When it comes to gate repairs and servicing, we provide the following services:
• Contracted servicing options to help ensure your system doesn’t fail
• Impact force test to ensure compliance with HSE legislation for electric gates
• Bi-Annual servicing of commercial systems as recommended by manufacturers
• Annual servicing of domestic systems as recommended by manufacturers
• Servicing upgrades for poorly-installed or neglected gate automation systems
• Open and transparent quotations for gate repairs before any work is undertaken
If you require any kind of gate repairs, or if you’d like to arrange for a servicing of driveway gates anywhere in the Home Counties, please contact us.
When it comes to gate repairs, gate automation installations are like any other mechanical system – it’s impossible to pre-empt exactly what part might fail and when. So, whereas gate repairs appear on a case-by-case basis, servicing takes place at a stated time convenient to our clients.
From residential wooden gates to metallic driveway gates, the servicing we provide for gate automation systems includes the following:
Our clients are under no obligation to conduct these gate repairs but, in the long-term, proactive measures often prevent larger, more-expensive-to-repair system failures.