Maintenance, servicing and repairs play a vital role in prolonging the life of your electric gates. As a locally trusted gate automation specialist, Harrier Gates Ltd undertakes all gate repairs and ongoing servicing for property owners across the South East. Whether it’s bespoke wooden gates at a domestic home, driveway gates at a commercial property or palisade security gates at an industrial premises, we deliver outstanding results across every sector.
Operating out of Cranleigh, our company has a long, varied and growing client list across the Home Counties. This includes clients in Claygate, Cobham, Esher, Guildford, Oxshott, Virginia Water and Weybridge.
When it comes to gate repairs and servicing, we provide:
• Contracted servicing options to ensure your system doesn’t fail
• Impact force tests for electric gates that fully comply with HSE legislation
• Bi-annual servicing of commercial systems as recommended by manufacturers
• Annual servicing of domestic systems as recommended by manufacturers
• Servicing upgrades for poorly-installed or neglected gate automation systems
• Open and transparent quotations for repairs before starting the work
Do you require urgent gate repairs in Cobham? Or do you want to arrange servicing for driveway gates or security gates in Guildford, Weybridge or any other location in the South East? Call our Cranleigh-based team on 01483 379 954 to discuss your needs.
Gate automation installations are like any other mechanical system – it’s impossible to pre-empt exactly what part might fail and when. So, whereas we perform gate repairs on a case-by-case basis, we carry out servicing at a stated time convenient to you.
From residential driveway gates to security gates at a commercial property, the servicing we provide for automation systems includes:
• Cleaning of gate pivots and motors
• Inspection of electrical boxes and resealing where necessary
• Checks on the alignment of the gate and hinges
• Tests on the electrical safety of gate automation
• Changing the batteries of battery-powered components
• Test of manual-release mechanism
• Complete testing of all gate safety features
• A risk assessment in compliance with current HSE legislation
If our personnel find any issues while servicing your electric gates, we will make you aware. We then present a quotation for the subsequent repair work.
You are under no obligation to conduct these gate repairs but, in the long-term, proactive measures often prevent larger system failures that are more expensive to repair.
For the ultimate peace of mind, we provide a 12-month guarantee on all new installations, including security gates, barriers and bollards, as well as all driveway gates.
With a reputation for delivering results and customer care of unmatched quality, Harrier Gates is the trusted gate automation company in:
• Virginia Water
• The South East